SILICON WAFERSRequest a Quote
Rogue Valley Microdevices maintains a diverse inventory of high-quality test and prime silicon wafers. For customers who require either bare silicon wafers or silicon wafers with thin films. We can help to reduce cycle time as well as shipping cost.
For high-volume customers we offer inventory management for your pre-processed silicon wafers. Our just-in-time shipment program can be based on a schedule that works best for you and includes any custom devices in either wafer or chip form, as well as wafers with thin films.
Rogue Valley Microdevices is a leading silicon wafer supplier, but can help support your specialty wafer requirements as well. As the high-tech industry grows and new technology is developed, there is an increased demand for the processing of non-silicon wafers. The use of non-silicon substrates can increase efficiency for many applications and in some cases unique shapes and sizes may be a requirement.
If you require thin films on wafers that are made of materials other than silicon, please contact us. Rogue Valley Microdevices has experience with many other types of materials including glass wafers, sapphire wafers, and quartz wafers.
- Diameter: 50mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm
- Grade: Prime, Test
- Type: P-Type, N-Type, Intrinsic
- Dopant: Boron, Phosphorus, Antimony, Arsenic
- Orientation: <1-0-0>, <1-1-0>, <1-1-1>
- Wafer thickness: Semi standard, Customized
- Wafer TTV: Can be specified
- Resistivity: All resistivity ranges
- Bow/Warp: Can be specified
- Backside Surface: Etched, Polished