TITLE: EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Job Description and Responsibilities
Rogue Valley Microdevices is seeking an Equipment Engineer to join a highly-skilled engineering team that is focused on supporting the development and manufacturing of Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS).
This individual will be expected to maintain, repair, and improve the performance of MEMS-related manufacturing equipment and will be one of two Equipment Engineers. Equipment engineers are an integral part of the operation and will work alongside a team of Process Engineers and technicians in order to continuously improve the overall performance of the manufacturing facility, develop new process capabilities, and support the development of emerging technology.
About Rogue Valley Microdevices
Located in beautiful Southern Oregon Rogue Valley Microdevices is a full-service MEMS foundry that combines state-of-the-art process modules with the engineering expertise to go seamlessly from custom design to manufacturing. Specializing in MEMS and biomedical device manufacturing, Rogue Valley offers a flexible equipment set and smaller batch sizes, playing a critical role in the commercial MEMS manufacturing ecosystem.
- Provide technical leadership in evaluating, improving and maintaining equipment.
- New equipment selection, acceptance and start-up as well as optimization; conferring with equipment vendors and process engineers.
- Existing equipment upgrades with qualification support.
- Develop and implement preventative, predictive and high precision maintenance procedures. Implementation includes documenting procedures, as well as training and certifying personnel.
- Collaborate with Process Engineering, Equipment Maintenance and Manufacturing Operations to achieve robust performance in support of yield, quality, cost and productivity goals; ownership of related metrics.
- Implement robust monitoring methodologies enabling early detection of excursions in equipment performance before product is impacted (e.g. SPC, FDC, baselining & matching).
- Bachelor degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline with a minimum of 1 year equipment engineering experience on relevant equipment
To apply, please contact email@example.com