Equipment and Facilities Technician I, II, or III (depending on experience)
Job Description and Responsibilities
The equipment tech III is responsible for maintaining the MEMS processing and cleanroom-related equipment in order to meet customers’ quality and delivery expectations. The equipment tech III performs preventative maintenance, repair, and equipment installation with the supervision of the Equipment Supervisor.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Perform scheduled maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance schedule as well as taking the lead on more difficult maintenances with Technician II.
- Perform calibration on machine components that require in-house calibration.
- Perform troubleshooting on equipment with guidance from Technician III.
- Work with vendors for part ordering and qualifying new vendors.
- Maintain in good condition test and metrology equipment.
- Perform unscheduled repairs and maintenance in a timely manner that limits machine downtime.
MACHINE INSTALLATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Works with Equipment Supervisor to execute changes to existing facilities in order to perform new tool installation, including electrical, plumbing, chemicals, gases, air, exhaust, ducting, etc.
- Coordinate with management/Equipment Supervisor to ensure timely completion of repairs
- Maintain in good condition safety equipment related to the job requirements, including respiration equipment and PPE.
- Promote positive company culture and facilitate good communication with all departments.
- Work to be performed in accordance with QMS and ISO 9001 requirements where applicable.
- Shared accountability for ISO 9001 clauses relating to Customer Satisfaction, Changes to Requirements for Products and Services, Nonconformity and Corrective Action, and Control of Documented Information and Records.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Trade school desirable.
- Mechanically inclined, detailed oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Quick learner and be able to work competently in a high-pressure environment.
- Position requires one to be able to work for extended hours in a clean room environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a team-oriented environment as well as work individually with little or no supervision.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft environments including Office.
- Must have good interpersonal skills including excellent written and oral communications.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Work with steady hands.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org