By accessing and using a Web Site of Rogue Valley Microdevices, Ltd. (“Rogue Valley Microdevices”) you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this Site:
1. Address and contact information:
943 Automation Way, Suite F
Medford, OR 97504
2. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Rogue Valley Microdevices corporate home page and the other Rogue Valley Microdevices web sites (together referred to as “Web Sites”), INFORMATION ON THOSE SITES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL Rogue Valley Microdevices OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. Rogue Valley Microdevices does not warrant that the Web Sites or the servers, which make these Web Sites available, are free from infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other elements that may harm your computer or system.
3. Rogue Valley Microdevices and its affiliates are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the Web Sites, related services and/or content, or information contained within the Web Sites. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Web Sites and/or related services is to stop using the Web Sites and/or those services.
4. Rogue Valley Microdevices reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Sites at any time without notice. Rogue Valley Microdevices further reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or features of the Web Sites, including the cessation of all activities associated with the Web Sites.
5. The Web Sites may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of Rogue Valley Microdevices. Rogue Valley Microdevices shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. Rogue Valley Microdevices provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Rogue Valley Microdevices of the content of such sites.
6. Any and all text, graphics and multimedia content (the “Materials”) available on the Web Sites are the property of Rogue Valley Microdevices and/or its affiliates. All Materials are protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by Rogue Valley Microdevices or by other parties that have licensed their material to Rogue Valley Microdevices or posted to the Web Sites pursuant to an agreement with Rogue Valley Microdevices. The Materials may not be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form except for personal informational purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained. This right does not extend to software, unless permitted as set forth in Paragraph 8 below. Modification of the Materials, and the use thereof for any other purpose, is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any Materials on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited. “Rogue Valley Microdevices” is a trademark and service mark of Rogue Valley Microdevices, LLC. Windows and Windows NT are trademarks of Microsoft, and all other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Web Sites are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any such trademarks, service marks or logos without the written permission of their owners.
7. Rogue Valley Microdevices has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties used on the Web Sites. If you believe any material on the Web Sites is infringing, please contact Rogue Valley Microdevices immediately. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Rogue Valley Microdevices has a registered agent to receive copyright infringement claims. You may notify Rogue Valley Microdevices of alleged intellectual property rights infringement by contacting Rogue Valley Microdevices: Jessica Gomez, Phone: 541-774-1900 x100.
8. Software made available for downloading from any of the Web Sites is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or distribution of the software is expressly prohibited. WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE SHALL ONLY APPLY AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT. Rogue Valley Microdevices HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the state of Oregon.
10. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on the Web Sites are presented solely for use within the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. The Web Sites are controlled and operated by Rogue Valley Microdevices’s ISP provider from its offices within the State of Oregon, U.S.A. Rogue Valley Microdevices makes no representation that materials on the Web Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Web Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Use of or access to the Web Sites should not be construed as the purposeful availment by Rogue Valley Microdevices of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any location other than the State of Oregon, U.S.A.
11. If a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, or for any reason shall find any provision of this agreement unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters set forth herein and shall not be modified except in a writing signed by Rogue Valley Microdevices.
12. Rogue Valley Microdevices reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions of use at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to the site, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes and updates without further notice.
1. Rogue Valley Microdevices is a leading MEMS and Wafer Processing Company, and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable information our customers choose to share with us, wherever they live or travel. We follow the principles of disclosure and choice, which allow Rogue Valley Microdevices to provide desired information and services to our customers while protecting their personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity, including, for example, a customer’s name, address, or telephone number, e-mail address, personal preferences and information about on-line activities that are directly linked to him/her.
4. Rogue Valley Microdevices takes significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information with secure servers, from simple name registration to encrypted financial data used in e-commerce transactions. It is Rogue Valley Microdevices policy that communications with Rogue Valley Microdevices service personnel (i.e., help lines, product inquiries) will be treated with confidence by designated Rogue Valley Microdevices personnel. The content of such communications will be shared within Rogue Valley Microdevices on an “as needed” basis, to answer the inquiries.
5. Rogue Valley Microdevices’s relationship with its customers is paramount. We seek to know you better so we can serve you better, but the choice of whether you want that kind of service is up to you. If for some reason you believe Rogue Valley Microdevices has not adhered to these principles, please notify us at:
943 Automation Way, Suite F
Medford, OR 97504