TITLE: PROCESS ENGINEER
Job Description and Responsibilities
The process engineering is responsible for the development, characterization, and repeatability of MEMS fabrication processes used in the manufacturing of customer devices. Explore and develop improvements in process performance, tool capability, and product performance. Facilitate new technology implementation and tool selection. Investigate and integrate novel wafer processing techniques for new development programs. Main processing areas are photolithography, etch, and thin film deposition.
- Develop new processes and tooling capabilities to support customer device fabrication
- Act as project manager for assigned customer specific projects.
- Assist production team in troubleshooting both equipment and process issues.
- Establish, document, and communicate robust processes and DOE results.
- Support and oversee engineering work performed by process technicians.
- Oversee and support the transfer of customer device fabrication processes from engineering to production
- Contact and Projection Aligners
- Photoresist Spray and Spin coat
- Wet and Dry Etch
- LPCVD film deposition
- Thermal Oxidation and Anneal
- E-Beam and Sputter deposition
- PECVD deposition
- All Metrology equipment
- Update SWIs as procedures change
- Answer QA’s questions regarding process; allow QA to shadow when necessary to create/update QMS documents
- Maintain integrity of the QMS in compliance with ISO 9001 requirements
- Must have a BS or higher in relevant engineering field (chemical or mechanical)
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Quick learner and be able to work competently in a high-pressure environment
- Position requires one to be able to work for extended hours on their feet in a clean room environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a team-oriented environment as well as work individually with little or no supervision
To apply, please contact email@example.com